Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Classified

Love me or leave me alone” ~ Brand Nubian


From the Office of the Prime Minister

To: [CLASSIFIED: S1 STATUS OR EMPEROR'S EYES ONLY]

Dear [CLASSIFIED: S1 STATUS OR EMPEROR'S EYES ONLY]

I’ve wanted to say this for some time, however the politics and timing wasn’t right. I’ve sat on this for fear of running you off or making you angry but yet every day I sit on it I only make myself sadder and tired. I normally would eat these emotions but they require so much to maintain I feel I am losing myself by holding them in. Thus I simply must write this letter and speak truth to power. I don’t know any other way of functions. Time will reveal if I was ultimately right or wrong in doing so.

Let me preference by saying that I love you dearly. Its been a while since I’ve had the excitement and hope brought on by this dynamic we have entered. I truly feel that this has legs to go somewhere. Yet I am disheartened at the process; I am annoyed that we seem to be going no where; like a car stuck in the mud as opposed to throwing that bitch in 4wd and moving on. So this is my official record of how I feel. I’ve edited it for security and content.

[CLASSIFIED: S1 STATUS OR EMPEROR'S EYES ONLY]. I’ve tried to be patience as you go through this process of [CLASSIFIED: S1 STATUS OR EMPEROR'S EYES ONLY]. Yet at the same time I feel you would rather wallow in that than build with me. I understand this is a transition, but at the same time I’m kinda tired of feeling like I don’t have a place or feeling like I gotta go thru the extended process because weaker lesser men failed their process. I don’t think that shit is fair, it’s fucked up and as of tonight its tiresome. I don’t like feeling like I’m intruding or I am an outsider begging for scraps. I remember asking you not to make me feel that way; I remember asking to help be made a part of something and you promised.

Today I don’t feel that promise. Today I am fresh out of tact, understanding, mercy, compassion and all those other words.

Today I feel you have [CLASSIFIED:S1 STATUS OR EMPEROR'S EYES ONLY] enough over [CLASSIFIED:S1 STATUS OR EMPEROR'S EYES ONLY] and seriously its time to get a grip and move forward.

Its time to put a man on the throne that’s showing you what he can do; its time for you to submit a little and do what you claim you want to do. Seriously nobody [CLASSIFIED:S1 STATUS OR EMPEROR'S EYES ONLY] about [CLASSIFIED:S1 STATUS OR EMPEROR'S EYES ONLY] when you got something right before you.

I don’t know if you’re aware but the clock is ticking against us. I once gave you a song that said [CLASSIFIED:S1 STATUS OR EMPEROR'S EYES ONLY], and then asked you not to [CLASSIFIED:S1 STATUS OR EMPEROR'S EYES ONLY]. Yet that seems to be the case. I’m not asking you to be [CLASSIFIED:S1 STATUS OR EMPEROR'S EYES ONLY] tomorrow, but I am asking you to make it official, provide this situation with some definition and let’s do the damn thing. I still have faith you are [CLASSIFIED:S1 STATUS OR EMPEROR'S EYES ONLY], but at the same time the question is being raised of what kind of dynamic even has to ask certain things.

So I’m serving notice. I am tired of being the Prime Minister and I want the throne.

I don’t know any other way of putting it.

No matter your choice Beautiful One, I truly love and adore you.

Take good care

TLT

Straight No Chaser
12-23-2008
1:45am

No comments: