Wednesday, June 3, 2009

"Sign Your Name Across My Heart" or "She WAS Right, You ARE A Loser!"

Here we gooooooo again.....

wow your former hit is on twitter talking to sluts about eating random pussy...hmmm you thought you knew him...he not for real bout getting close to Gog... good thing you didnt take him back when he was talking bout including yall Jah in the relationship....if you knew his history you know he is a cheater and will do anything....another note...he wasnt completly honest about his life...he got more secrets good for you you didnt let him suck you in....

Outside of the silliness of the post I'd like to point out that "Gog" is the devil, Satan and his role of Gog of Magog wont come until Armageddon. I am trying to get close to GOD namely Jehovah.

OK moving on.....

Snarky Mofo reading this you think she bitter enough? For real. I mean really? Wow. I swear this sounds like a rant of General Yan, but I'm going to give it the benefit of the doubt.

Always a cheater? Well didn't cheat on Nickia or (the) Queen so "always" has been rendered invalid and by extension your credibility.

The idiot even left it on the wrong blog. Serious Ms. J you see this? Ishamariablanca? you see this?

I hate cowards. I really do. While I don't mind "fear" and even come to appreciate it, I do mind however cowards, cowardice and other variations of the word.

I also am annoyed you attacking my God; which shows that really is a bitch move. Generally speaking "God" is an off limits subject.

Why? Simply because while fear is an acceptable human emotion cowardice is not. Hell even Jah hates a coward.

Cowards never come forward instead striking from the dark, never looking their enemy in the eye, never bringing their skills to the fore. Instead because of their inherent weakness they try to gain the upper hand by a low level brand of subterfuge.

Why am I writing on this? Simply because anonymous posters to a blog are kinda whack. I mean OK some of my friends use it when they want to offer a critique but don't want to make it public. Ishamariablanca and even (the)Queen used to do this. I am not talking bout them. I am talking about the salt throwers who hit up my blog, say all this rude shit and cant even sign your name.

I mean let's look at this from a tactical standpoint. I am emotionally and mentally spent. I am physically tired. Why hide? You don't think you can gain the upper hand?

Its really dishonorable.

I guess what's really crazy is that you leave comments for her on my page and comments for me on her page. Are you that slow? Really? For real.

In my line of work, I was trained to confront an enemy and look them in the eye; to speak truth to power and then do what I had to do. Not speak like a coward from the audience.

Again, I don't see a man doing this; if he were an ex of hers or an enemy of mine he wouldn't really spend time shitting on me he would probably be making his move towards her. So that means you're one of the ones who feel I wronged you, and clowned you. Tragic. It is.

I really am sorry you bitter like that. I am. I'm getting therapy now to control my demons. I suggest you do the same.

Here is the sad part (and I know referencing her blog is in violation of treaty, I apologize, but I need it to prove a point) : she was written a least three times how your words, whoever you are have no impact because you don't sign your name, you don't know our entire situation (whatever that may be) and it really is lame to cyber stalk.

At this point that's what you are doing, be it the one or the many.

As much I crave this woman, the one thing I don't do is cyber stalk. Yeah I've drunk dialed and yes a couple of blogs have been self serving but I ain't googling her name, hiding in twitter updates and sending "you don't know me but I know you" notes made of newspaper letters. I damn sure ain't leaving anonymous notes on her blog. That is just gay.

Its ironic in your attempt to "out" me, you left out the previous twitter updates where I talk about missing my friend, where I talk about needing Black Heroin, and the banter between me and BFL telling me to shut up.

Its ironic you miss the banter between me and Bionce Foxx with me trying to get free tickets.

It's ironic you left out my "slut" friend part talking bout her man. Or us laughing at how Harold's isn't that good or how the messed up the song.

You speak of secrets I assure you there has never been secrets between she and I. And we when are our friendship is healed any new information will be revealed. But again and I know her she ain't gonna accept your info, even if you state your name. Your honor is blown.

But the biggest annoyance is this: Since the love supreme crisis (also know as the love lock down weekend) Queen doesn't really talk about our problems in her blog. In fact I'm the one who (against her wishes) poured my soul into my blog. So why take that negativity to her page? I really don't care if you leave it on mine. Sometimes I'll respond, sometimes I don't but why bother her?

As she wrote before you had no impact on our evolution or problems. What happened to us was a due to a number a factors; on my end is was insensitivity on a special day, arrogance, and basically "acting" crazy. Your clues and notes had bout as much impact as two dollars of gas in an empty navigator tank.

So look, for real if you got beef don't hide. Speak on it. You might actually win. Don't be a coward.

Oh by the way, let me share something I learned: when you do what you did it might have unexpected consequences. Rethink your strategy.

And I'm continue to have fun on twitter with my peoples...and gone keep trying to get Bionce Foxx to give me concert tickets.

Now if you'll excuse me I got some mediation's to do.

Straight, No Chaser
TLT

No comments: