Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Briefly.......

I was told by some snarky mofo readers that I have been slipping on the blogs. I'm sorry yall but honestly I ain't got much to write about, well I do but really there is only so much I wanna write about my emotional state. Maybe I'll publish the piece on the new Batman game iono.

I am also taking time to re-center quickly. I think this moment would be called a relapse, as the anger has returned and it seems we're back to not answering questions or asking to many questions or asking the wrong questions.

I don't know. I just need a moment to re-center, chill on the mountain, get the visual out of my head and get back to building my small cabin. This has been a hard week(end) indeed.

The job is still going well and I just got a new XBOX360. My sons are happy and healthy loving their new school. So emotional land mines aside things are progressing over.

Aight, I just wanted to do a quick drop in. I'll publish some more by Saturday.

I promise

Straight, No Chaser
TLT
8-18-2009
5:53

No comments: