Thursday, May 28, 2009

Checking In

What's up Snarky Mofo reading this? Nothing much on this end other than I decided to take few days off from writing just to clear my head, gain control of the rolling emotions (which this week is hovering between anger and angst) or at the very least work through them and continue my wonderful walk towards Jehovah.

The storm itself has passed, and while there are still the occasional Grey skies and rain (argh I hate the rain. Mother nature is a rude beeyoch) things aren't that bad and is kinda looking up. Two interviews, teaching possibilities and of course the love of snarky preteen and wild child make it good times, in spite of.

I also believe that I have found the final elements in what caused that perfect Storm which was "A Love Supreme": interpretations and a lack of a higher moral compass. I will go into that in a later piece when my thoughts are a bit clearer.

OK this piece is getting longer than I expected. Just wanted to drop a line from the Blackberry while stuck in traffic and say PEACE, LOVE and SOOOOOUUUULLLLL.

Straight, No Chaser
TLT
5-28-2009
4:01pm

No comments: