Thursday, April 9, 2009

From the Shadows

Nothing long here...just a quick query.

Why post anonymous to someones blog. I mean for real if you got the guts to post a comment have the guts to sign it.

I do agree with the (insert adjective here) queen that by not at least signing your comment you kinda cheapen it.

I mean if you're a snarky ex upset that I gave this more energy than you...post it. Let me know.

If you're a friend who thinks me, she or both are crazy...post it. Let me know...

If you're one of her people defending her, let me know post it.

AND sign it.

I also like to know who I'm intellectually hazing. It makes me look slow to beat up on fake names and anonymous posters.

So if you got something snarky to say, then say it. Post it. Speak it.

Then sign it. Like this

Straight, No Chaser
TLT
4-09-2009
10:27am

No comments: