Sunday, April 5, 2009

Thank you

Goodness will guide me, when love is inside me ~Christopher Tracey

Thank you:

For bringing my swagger back
For AUSL
For loving my oldest Sun, he often gets over looked
For the credit advice
For showing me about Thai Food
For letting me play Wii
For lego Indiana Jones
For real socks and shoes
For a friendship
For one helluva drinking buddy
For rocking my chain
For being patient when I wasnt
For being cool when I wasnt
For the chance....a far, a far better thing I do than I've ever done.
For the laughter
For Jillia. He needs to complete his ninja training.
For the gentle kisses on the forehead when you thought I was sleeping
For encouragement on days snarky shareholdes killed me
For listening
For the chili
For saving Debo from many beatings
For being BFL
For being my Queen.


Until all are one...

Straight, No Chaser
TLT
4-5-2009
12:52PM

No comments: